I’m back! The hiatus was longer than I expected, but today I’m doing a fun and positive tag to get me back into blogging. I was tagged Alyssa @Book Huntress World, Emily @Rose Read, and Lauren @Wonderless Reviews. Thank you all!
1. Who was your very first follower (if you can find out)? Tag them and give them a shout out!
It was the wonderful Estefani @Fiction Jungle! She is from Venezuela (like me) and a design master (like I want to be😂). I can’t recommend her blog enough. She does concise and insightful reviews and participates in memes, tours, and cover reveals.
2. What was the last milestone you reached?
I reached 400 followers this week! It was a very nice surprise for my birthday.
3. What was the very first post you posted on your blog? Share it with us!
It was a post called Welcome to the Chapter Adventures! where I introduced myself, the blog and why I named it like that, and some of my favorite genres.
4. Who was your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shout out!
It was Murder Underground Broke The Camel’s Back, thank you! (I’m sorry, I don’t know your name). I encourage you all to check the blog, because just today I was checking some of the reviews and they are fantastic.
5. What was the last post you posted and who was the very first person who took their time to click the like button? Give them a shout out!
Given the hiatus, my last post was the October/Halloween Readathon Wrap Up, for which the lovely Irena @Book Dust Magic was the first to give a like. She recently gave her blog a makeover for the holidays, so it looks extra cute. Go check it out!
6. How many months have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging for almost 6 months now. Half a year, can you believe that?! It flew by.
7. Do you have any bloggers you’re friends with? Give them a shout out.
Yes! That’s the best part of blogging. There are so many people I would like to name, but I’ll keep it short and mention a few that have help me a lot along the way (I hope I’m not making anyone feel left out). Thank you Zoey, Lauren, Sara, Estefani, and Ashley for being so kind, patient, and lovely with me!
8. Who originally created the last meme or tag you participated in? Give them a shout out!
The last meme I participated in was Top Ten Tuesday, created by the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish!
9. Have you any social media related to your blog?
I do. The one I use the most is Twitter, but I do update my Goodreads regularly. My Instagram is the one that’s been left behind, but I’m hoping to get back to it eventually.
10. Last but not least …. just say thanks to all your followers.
Thank you all so SO much! I’m always suprised to find people who are willing to spend a few minutes here reading whatever I have to say, and I’m even more surprised when you take the time to comment or pick up a book I’ve recommended. I’m really grateful for all of that and for being able to share with you our mutual love for books! 💖
YOU! 👉 Anyone who wants to participate in this tag is welcome to do it 😊 It’s really positive and I think we all need that right now.