I was tagged by Monique @That Wild Soul to do the Zombie Apocalypse Tag, which is extremely fun. Be sure to check out her answers and her blog!
1. Choose 5 books from your shelves.
2. Randomly set your books in order.
3. Flip to a random page. Record the first 2 names you see.
4. Put the names in the categories listed below, in the order that you saw them.
BOOKS I CHOSE
1. The first person to die in the apocalypse? Littlefinger (A Game of Thrones). Oh well… he’s creepy, so I’m okay with this.
2. The person you tackle to escape the zombies? Ned Stark (A Game of Thrones). This guy won’t catch a break even in the apocalypse, I’m so sorry!
3. The first person to be turned into a zombie? Bingley (Pride and Prejudice). That’s actually sad, but I can see that happening. He is such a sweetheart that he probably wanted to help a zombie out and then it bit him. Poor Bingley.
4. The person that tackles you to escape the zombies? Lady Catherine (Pride and Prejudice). So fitting! She’s the worst, of course she would deem appropriate to tackle people to survive.
5. The team’s idiot? Oz (The Wizard of Oz). Well, he’s a morally grey character, but he’s no idiot. I guess he would die trying to trick the zombies.
6. The brains of the team? Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz). I was so hoping it would be the Scarecrow, it would have been perfect! Dorothy is not exactly brilliant, but she did defeat a Wicked Witch, so that’s something!
7. The team’s medic? Gandalf (The Hobbit). He has magic, he knows plenty of stuff, so I have total confidence in him as our medic!
8. The weapons expert? Gwaihir (The Hobbit). He’s a freaking eagle, so we are screwed when it comes to weapons. At least he is a weapon himself, he could pick zombies, fly away and throw them somewhere.
9. The team’s brawler? Harry (Harry Potter). He tended to be careless and act on impulse, so I can see him getting into arguments with someone else from the group. But he would get along with Dorothy and Gandalf, so they could calm him down.
10. The team’s leader? Ron (Harry Potter). He is not the best under pressure and leading was never his thing, but I do think he is smart. He would listen to everyone’s opinions and be a very democratic leader though.
Of course, you don’t have to participate. Maybe you’ve already done this; I would love to see your answers so link them if you can! Anyone who wants to do this is hereby tagged, it was really fun so I hope you do it 🙂